Welcome to Rite4Life
(Ideal Protein’s Authorized Virtual Support Center)
Rite 4 Life is Ideal Protein’s Authorized “Virtual Support Center”, making the Ideal Protein Program available to people that do not have a conveniently located Authorized Ideal Protein Clinic available to them.
To find the Ideal Protein Authorized Clinic most convenient to you, please visit www.idealprotein.com and click on the Clinic Locator for a list of local centers in your community. You may then contact the clinic of your choice directly. If no convenient options are available, please continue with Rite 4 Life.
A Medically Developed Weight Loss and Weight Management Protocol
Losing weight can be a challenge, but the process of weight loss is simple. The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is a medically developed 4 phase protocol containing 2 key components – weight loss and a healthier lifestyle education so that you are empowered to sustain your weight loss results over your life course. Find out more by watching “The Fundamentals of the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol”.
What to Expect From Your Ideal Protein Experience
- One-on-one coaching throughout your Ideal Protein journey
- A personalized approach to setting your weight loss goals based on your individual health profile
- Gain a fundamental knowledge of nutrition and how your body gains and loses weight
- Online tools and ongoing support to maximize your success
- Easy to prepare, affordable delicious food and recipes
- Lifestyle education, coaching and guidance to help you sustain your Ideal Weight
How much can Ideal Protein cost
Losing weight and learning how to keep it off means investing in yourself.
While on the Protocol, you will learn how to eat smarter and make healthier choices. The results can include better eating habits for you and your family while reducing the amount of money spent on unhealthy food options.
This is why for many, redirecting average food expenses to different, healthier options results in the protocol being neutral in cost. Are you worth this investment? Find out more by watching “The Value of Health”.